This form should only be used for questions relating to and specific questions linked to CVEC and your social folder


We will get back to you as soon as possible.


Before submitting your message, please read the answers given in the FAQ page. We will not answer questions that have already been answered.


To reset your password, please use this password reset form

To change your login address, please use this login email modification form

To verify the email address associated with a MesServices account, please use this login email indication form.

If you do not have an account on MesServices, please create it with the registration form.


Information on personal data (GDPR)



Student / Future student

The INE (National Student Identification) or BEA number: It appears on your student card or on the baccalaureate transcript, or on the baccalaureate registration confirmation form.

New message


CVEC information:
The INE (or the provisional number) appearing in your profile is perfectly valid for carrying out your procedures.
If you have a different INE than the one mentioned in your profile, do not make its modification a prerequisite in particular to the acknowledgment of CVEC.
For the CVEC certificate, your marital status (surname, first name, date of birth) takes precedence over any information