Do you want to create your account to vote?

Use the form below.


If you would like to enroll in a training that is on PARCOURSUP, the first step is to register on the plateform.

Your account will then be created automatically (an email will notify you of the creation of your account).


You already have a MesServices account if you have registered with Parcoursup in the past 4 years  

  • You have received an email confirming the creation of your MyServices account (to be looked up in your message history).
  • To connect for the first time, use the email address provided to Parcoursup and reset your password (function : Forgot your password)
  • Please note: Some accounts could not be created automatically from Parcoursup.


To reset your password, please use this password reset form

To change your login address, please use this login email modification form

To identify the main email address (connexion and contact) associated with a MesServices account (and the security email address, if applicable), please use this email indication form.

If you do not have an account on MesServices, please create it with the registration form.


Important: if you encounter difficulties in registering or logging in, before sending us a message, please read the answers given in the FAQ page first: you will probably find your solution there.
We will not respond to questions that have already been answered in the FAQ.

Information on personal data (GDPR)

Creating a new profile - Step 1


  • Country and city of birth must be those existing at the actuel date of birth.

Main email address (connection and contact)

Verification code

National Student Identification

The INE (National Student Identification) or BEA number: It appears on your student card or on the baccalaureate transcript, or on the baccalaureate registration confirmation form.

If you have an INE (National Student Identification) number and this number is not accepted, please check "I don't have an INE number"

If you do not have an INE number (you come from abroad or you are enrolled in an institution not dependent of the National Education), you must provide proof of your registration in French higher education for the current or future academic year or an internship certificate in France.

An email from the Crous stating that you have been offered a temporary stay in a student hall, is accepted as proof.