The CNOUS is commited to make its internet, intranet and extranet websites accessible in accordance with article 47 of law no. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions (Schéma CNOUS).
This accessibility statement applies to messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr.
Messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr is not in compliance with the general reference for improving accessibility RGAA version 4. The non-compliances and possible derogations are listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by the company Empreinte Digitale révèle que :
- 41 % of the RGAA criteria are met.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was made on 07/27/2020.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the person in charge of the website to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
You can help us improve the accessibility of the site by notifying us of any problems you encounter. To do this, write to us via this form.
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (via the contact form) ;
- Contact the Defender of Rights for your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues) ;
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp) : Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07 ;
- Contact the Defender of Rights by telephone: 09.69.39.00.00.